You are here
Vision, Mission and Objectives
The vision of the MEEE is becoming a programme that superior, creative, and innovative at the Southeast Asia Region level to produce professional graduates who are pious, independent and intellectual in technical and vocational education (TVE) in 2025.
- Organizing the e-education-oriented education and instruction to produce the master's graduates in the Technical and Vocational Education (TVE) who have vocational and professional academic competences in the expertise of electrical power or industrial automation in Electrical Engineering;
- Conducting research, study and development to improve quality and apply TVE in the expertise of electrical power or industrial automation in Electrical Engineering;
- Engaging a community service with green-oriented technology in TVE, especially in the expertise of electrical power or industrial automation in Electrical Engineering;
- Building a network of cooperation with various related agencies, in the context of developing, implementing, and improving the quality of TVE in the expertise of electrical power or industrial automation in Electrical Engineering.
- Have a personal personality and professional ethics based on science;
- Applying the TVET problem approach in the field of electrical engineering based on scientific studies;
- Developing the science of electrical engineering at TVET;
- Implementing vocational science and electrical engineering in the teaching and learning process as well as research and development at TVET.
MAGISTER PENDIDIKAN TEKNIK ELEKTRO
Kampus Karangmalang, Yogyakarta 55281
Telp. +62274-550836 (front office), Hunting +62274-586168, Psw. 229; 285; & 367
Website : http://pte.pps.uny.ac.id
Contact Person :
Admin: Rohjai Badarudin, M.Pd.
Dr. Sukir, M.T.
Copyright © 2023,